The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F33nX how did the date go?

the date's tonight, dinner @7 and dancing afterwards.
last night was quite the night though (i hope i get some pics from my friend), I got taken out to dinner by about a dozen hot italian guys for no other reason than I'm their token American friend :lol: We went out for Mexican, which was the first time I've had it since I moved here, and goddamn those margaritas were tasty

the date's tonight, dinner @7 and dancing afterwards.
last night was quite the night though (i hope i get some pics from my friend), I got taken out to dinner by about a dozen hot italian guys for no other reason than I'm their token American friend :lol: We went out for Mexican, which was the first time I've had it since I moved here, and goddamn those margaritas were tasty

Italian guys LOVE American woman.

When I went in high school one poor girl got swarmed by a group of 8 Italian guys. The chaperone had to go rescue her. :fly:

I never liked the place when the sales people were on commission.
Youd walk in and get fukn ambushed by dipshits trying to sell you a 5000$ TV when you were just in there to grab a cd or a game. I havent stepped foot in the place in years.
Serves em right, I says

But at least they new the products they were selling.

Now they don't know shit.

I might go there once a year now if they have exactly what I want.

Italian guys LOVE American woman.

When I went in high school one poor girl got swarmed by a group of 8 Italian guys. The chaperone had to go rescue her. :fly:

Yeah, I don't know what it is about that, because the two Italian girls who came along too were absolutely fscking gorgeous. Then it's me, looking awkward in my new skirt that's like a touch too short, and they're all over me. WTF?

So tired this morning. Got home at like 1am from a concert. Great show. 3rd time seeing August Burns Red and they put on a good set.
Edit: ABR had a funny shirt for sale at their merch table that said Shredding guitars since 2003 and a picture of Shredder from TMNT on the shirt. :lol:

thankfully it is Friday. yes...

Last edited:
So tired this morning. Got home at like 1am from a concert. Great show. 3rd time seeing August Burns Red and they put on a good set.
Edit: ABR had a funny shirt for sale at their merch table that said Shredding guitars since 2003 and a picture of Shredder from TMNT on the shirt. :lol:

thankfully it is Friday. yes...

Have fun staring at 66 blocks trying to pick out the right pair.

Fortunately I don't have that today. Just one dsl/voice install, and I gotta pick up a bunch of old computers from a business customer and DBAN the harddrives so they can get rid of them/sell.

I need to call GWI and up my bandwidth. The basic plan just doesn't cut it.

Shame they only have 1 meg up though.

Any idea if there Colo prices are reasonable?

Yeah, I don't know what it is about that, because the two Italian girls who came along too were absolutely fscking gorgeous. Then it's me, looking awkward in my new skirt that's like a touch too short, and they're all over me. WTF?

Well, since those Italian boys ignored the italian girls, perhaps we can find some willing (me) american (me) boys (me) to give them the proper (hard) attention (sex) they deserve (they asked for it).

Status
Not open for further replies.