The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a sample of cork acoustical underlay that you put under tile or stone flooring to keep noises like footsteps being transferred to the floor below. I keep it at my desk because it's perfect for setting my phone on so when my phone vibrates it doesn't rattle loud enough for people near me to hear. technology in action!

Leave me the fuck alone already Sweetwater! Every 3 months it's someone else!

I got this e-mail AFTER Captain Dickbag left me a phone message.

you should see what my inbox looks like from crappy rappers.

your gear looks fockin sweet though bro. I'm no techie, T Quest is a big time producer though, and he got some of them ishts.

anybody with Fruity Loops these days thinks they're a producer (I don't mean you). what'd you use the stuff for?

you should see what my inbox looks like from crappy rappers.

your gear looks fockin sweet though bro. I'm no techie, T Quest is a big time producer though, and he got some of them ishts.

anybody with Fruity Loops these days thinks they're a producer (I don't mean you). what'd you use the stuff for?

We originally did internet broadcasting, but the .com crash pretty much killed that and we transitioned to video production and briefly had a syndicated radio news operation that did news stories and sold them to all the local radio stations to fill time. For the video we did some original stuff that was shown on PBS up here, and were also did video production for hire.

So because I have and Alesis io26 and Garageband I can consider myself a producer? :fly:

We originally did internet broadcasting, but the .com crash pretty much killed that and we transitioned to video production and briefly had a syndicated radio news operation that did news stories and sold them to all the local radio stations to fill time. For the video we did some original stuff that was shown on PBS up here, and were also did video production for hire.

So because I have and Alesis io26 and Garageband I can consider myself a producer? :fly:

tightwork.

and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... you don't even wanna know. adam rich, for example, thinks he's a producer because he does mashups. other peoples' beats, other peoples' acapellas. that's a BLEND. I like Adam. it's just funny.

Are you STILL playing that game?

I haven't in days because my xbox and television are going to be the last things moved into the house, otherwise I wouldn't ever get any moving done at all. :fly:

My newest Character is only 60 hours old...

OMG ME TOO

:nevx3:

And I snuck past that dude in Nornalhorst, and discovered I couldn't survive picking up The Light of Dawn as a Vampire, and couldn't drop it cuz it's a quest item....

is that a mod? I'm still on xbox so I can't have mods... I'm 100% vanilla still

is that a mod? I'm still on xbox so I can't have mods... I'm 100% vanilla still

It could be, I never got very far in vanilla Oblivion since I had to run it under Oldblivion and after a point it crashed every two minutes.

If it is, it's gotta be one of the main mods in FCOM.

Actually, now that I think of it, it's part of OOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.