The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was doing a lot of work for a couple companies in Kanuckistan and every drawing was like that. And you could never trust the lackey who did the conversions so I ended up using the original metric anyways.

If the drawing was of canadian origin I could understand why its this way.
But its from a contractor thats right up the street from us.

What do you think of those dual iPod DJ setups?

for a novice, I don't think there's anything wrong with them at all. I've never worked with em, but I've seen pics.

If you're just layin down some tunes for your house party or whatever and want a "DJ" it would probably work just fine. 95% of partygoers ain't listenin to the mixin of the songs anyway.

you can still smoke in my bar downstairs :cool:

WAW, so how bout Bravo's new spinoff..

"Real Housewives of Atlanta" rich (mostly) black women.

They described ATL as Black Hollywood.

wasn't aware of it

have a new sleeper sofa showing up shortly for my living room...since my place is only 1 bdrm this gives me someplace for guests to crash when needed

guess it depends on schedules, etc....have another buddy coming in town but he's not staying here and I'm also going to a concert saturday night...what are your plans?

not sure yet. I got the affirmative last night for my VIP experience at the BET Awards Saturday.

prob can't afford to fly, which means I would prob leave at 8am or so saturday (if I go) to get there around 4pm, show's around 6/7, afterparty, and then get up and come back sunday morning at 8am. 'twould be hectic for sure.

janice didn't sound keen on it. I may ask to go solo. besides you, I got a couple other homies up there.

another factor is Mr. S's Kickball Extravaganza. Guess I'm supposed to go and wear some green jumpsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.