The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gimme a break...I'm on vacation, hungover and just did 3 hours of work through vpn...ugh

Try lugging a 500 pound mattress down one flight of stairs and up another and then getting up to go to work the next day.... :fly:

movers...don't want to throw that back out old lady :fly:

Well then I would have had to pack everythign in boxes, screw that! We moved all of the heavy stuff yesterday, and now we just load up vehicles everyday with the little stuff and move the rest gradually... that way you don't have to pack or unpack... and when I get tired of lugging things, I just start tossing things in the dumpster.

Well then I would have had to pack everythign in boxes, screw that! We moved all of the heavy stuff yesterday, and now we just load up vehicles everyday with the little stuff and move the rest gradually... that way you don't have to pack or unpack... and when I get tired of lugging things, I just start tossing things in the dumpster.

You could have gotten movers to just move the heavy stuff.

And the truth comes out.

I had to show Ryan the best way to carry a mattress though. Many people mistakingly believe the handles are the best way to carry, and it's not true. Those are good for flipping but not for carrying. The best way to carry a mattress (two person carry) is to stand it up on end, squat down, place one hand on either side, push together and stand up... this way you are carrying with your legs and not your back.

If you do a one person carry, you heave the mattress over one shoulder, putting one hand on the mattress around head level for stability and one hand at the bottom to carry, so most of the weight is carried over your shoulders and legs, which saves the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.