The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet women blink twice as much as men? What does that say about women?

Us men already know. The sooner you all come clean to yourselves, the soon er we can end this battle of the sexes and getting back to proper fornicating with much prodigious exuberance.

:lol: yeah man, for the pair. i think MSRP is 699ish, so I'm gettin a little break.

um, the CD player/turntable is the manipulation of what's on the computer. I honestly prefer the feel of vinyl (technic 1200's, of which I own 4) but I'm just tired of working and having there be issues.

there are several more things to "go wrong" with turntables that you don't have to deal with when using CD players. No, everything is not on CD now. They make special CD's, as well as vinyl plates, that work with the Serato program.

i just hope this all works and it's not a bad Serato system. argh.

:lol: yeah man, for the pair. i think MSRP is 699ish, so I'm gettin a little break.

um, the CD player/turntable is the manipulation of what's on the computer. I honestly prefer the feel of vinyl (technic 1200's, of which I own 4) but I'm just tired of working and having there be issues.

there are several more things to "go wrong" with turntables that you don't have to deal with when using CD players. No, everything is not on CD now. They make special CD's, as well as vinyl plates, that work with the Serato program.
ahhhh, i get it. so you're still using serrato, but you're using the serrato cd's instead of vinyl. it's a pisser that it wasn't working with the vinyl.

ahhhh, i get it. so you're still using serrato, but you're using the serrato cd's instead of vinyl. it's a pisser that it wasn't working with the vinyl.

i'm really tempted to get a korg micro x next week when im in europe

cheaper than here that's for sure

it worked. sometimes. and there's already enough pressure running a club/party/wedding without there being equipment malfunctions.

i'll get it serviced. again. and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.