The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Same consistancy of oven chips (see: fries) but different shape. :drool:
ahhhh! we call them waffle fries.
[ame="http://www.google.com/search?q=waffle+fries&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a"]waffle fries - Google Search[/ame]

there's a bistro around the corner that specializes in making them and smothering them with cracked pepper and gorgonzola. frankly, i prefer ketchup, but the restaurant reviewers love them.

Nope, no DST in AZ (I do know what it is though, as I've only lived in AZ for 10 months.)
interesting. i wonder why.

i've always been a proponent of making DST last all year. it'll be a harder sell when there are whole states that don't even use it part of the year.

ahhhh! we call them waffle fries.
http://www.google.com/search?q=waff...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

there's a bistro around the corner that specializes in making them and smothering them with cracked pepper and gorgonzola. frankly, i prefer ketchup, but the restaurant reviewers love them.

That's weird. Waffles shouldn't be served in a restaurant, they're only on kids meals usually. They're a bit like chicken nuggets. Gorgonzola, what a joke. Waffles belong with bakes beans and toddlers. Hence why everyone in the office is laughing at my craving for them.

That's weird. Waffles shouldn't be served in a restaurant, they're only on kids meals usually. They're a bit like chicken nuggets. Gorgonzola, what a joke. Waffles belong with bakes beans and toddlers. Hence why everyone in the office is laughing at my craving for them.
fried potatoes are fried potatoes. i like fries in many forms, but the only toppings i'm a fan of are ketchup, gravy and cheese curd. i like the sound of baked beans though. sounds like it would be messy enough for knife and fork eating, but i'm guess toddlers just sorta wade in.

she was cute too. i was dumbstruck when she brought her back because i'd been driving around for an hour and a half freaking out, but i may have to call her back today and see if i can take her to dinner for saving my dog.

Dude, there is no may about it.

Did you not watch entourage on sunday?

It's a sign. Doesn't matter if you were on mushrooms or not.

It was a sign.

Unless, of course, you are married, or have a very jealous girl. :fly:

In which case, invite yourself over for dinner at her place ;)

you can't just have wide open wireless in a place like this...the wireless network is outside the firewall and you have to vpn in for access to anything

I don't understand the concepts behind that network design.

Why is your wireless outside the firewall? I mean, if you are trying to provide an open hot spot for people at the CNN center, I understand that, but then why not put WAP's behind the firewall with an unbroadcast SSID for employees?

Like I'm sure you were involved in the decision process. lol. But still, it begs the question.

I don't understand the concepts behind that network design.

Why is your wireless outside the firewall? I mean, if you are trying to provide an open hot spot for people at the CNN center, I understand that, but then why not put WAP's behind the firewall with an unbroadcast SSID for employees?

Like I'm sure you were involved in the decision process. lol. But still, it begs the question.

any ssid can be found with something as stupid as netstumbler so we'd have someone from CBS in a van a 1/2 mile away with a pringles can aimed at us hacking our network from the inside...no bueno

interesting. i wonder why.

i've always been a proponent of making DST last all year. it'll be a harder sell when there are whole states that don't even use it part of the year.

I don't know, but I will say, it's awesome. I much prefer to just not have it. Also, it's nice when the sun still goes down at 8 pm when it's 115 degrees as opposed to having it stay light and hotter until 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.