The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daylight savings needs to end so my mornings aren't cloaked in darkness, yet.

Did have me a bacon and swiss egg sandwhich on an everything bagel this morning. Freakin tasty.

Scored top score for my fantasy league. Damn, my Vikings so came through for me.

I'm currently in a dating dilemma.

Did have me a bacon and swiss egg sandwhich on an everything bagel this morning. Freakin tasty.

Scored top score for my fantasy league. Damn, my Vikings so came through for me.

I'm 5-0 in fantasy...only person left undefeated in my league over at yamneg

What is this Daylight savings you speak of?

Also, I may have to go make waffles for breakfast.

And it is currently 61. It's so nice to finally be able to open my windows at night and not have it still be 85 degrees.

Now that is talent. Teaching a dog to go out and fetch women for you.

You seriously need to market that.
she was cute too. i was dumbstruck when she brought her back because i'd been driving around for an hour and a half freaking out, but i may have to call her back today and see if i can take her to dinner for saving my dog.

What is this Daylight savings you speak of?

Also, I may have to go make waffles for breakfast.

And it is currently 61. It's so nice to finally be able to open my windows at night and not have it still be 85 degrees.
you're telling me you don't do DST in AZ? you know, spring forward, fall back with the clocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.