The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I missed Feast 1
Thats probably a good thing from the sound of 2

No No no. basicly it's one f those monster kills people who you donb't expect t die in a horror movie, hilarious and lesbian monster face rape ensues. it's pretty fucked up and funny...and it has jason mewes of Jay and silent bob fame.

No No no. basicly it's one f those monster kills people who you donb't expect t die in a horror movie, hilarious and lesbian monster face rape ensues. it's pretty fucked up and funny...and it has jason mewes of Jay and silent bob fame.

O wait, I did see that
It was kind of amusing
Dunno if it was worth making a 2nd one tho:fly:

offer 350k for it Valve, work your way up to 400k.

is it someones residence? i'm guessing it isn't. in which case, is it someones second house? or does an investor that doesn't need to unload it right now own it? if it's someones second property for whatever reason, you could probably negotiate pretty hard with them.

you might also ask what they owe on it. if they owe 400k, then ask for a subject to: loan and just take over the deed, maybe throw 5k in cash their way. you get around having to get a loan this way, you just used their credit!

It's someones house. They live there. They've lived there for 20 years and own it outright.

Also, it's one mile to the beach.

absolutely duffed these fruits

aveit.jpg

aveit2.jpg

this is a pretty fun game actually

Status
Not open for further replies.