The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he has a hump or something? :fly:

he's a big guy- height doesn't bother me, but he could also pull in his own asteroid belt- not obese, but just big. i dig the whole cut, athletic look, so that just doesn't work as far as looks go (he also has nondescript brown eyes, and eyes are the most important physical feature on a guy for me). he also doesn't take care of himself very well- doesn't trim his beard (ew), among other things. he also thought that because i hung out with him one on one that it meant i was crazy about him. he asked me if i'd like to try dating him, and when i turned him down he got really persistent and smothery- definitely NOT how i roll. i spent the day with my friends yesterday and he tried calling me 6 times and texted me thrice- repeat for today as well before i talked to him tonight.

ugh, why is this whole trying to find someone thing so damn difficult?

he's a big guy- height doesn't bother me, but he could also pull in his own asteroid belt- not obese, but just big. i dig the whole cut, athletic look, so that just doesn't work as far as looks go (he also has nondescript brown eyes, and eyes are the most important physical feature on a guy for me). he also doesn't take care of himself very well- doesn't trim his beard (ew), among other things. he also thought that because i hung out with him one on one that it meant i was crazy about him. he asked me if i'd like to try dating him, and when i turned him down he got really persistent and smothery- definitely NOT how i roll. i spent the day with my friends yesterday and he tried calling me 6 times and texted me thrice- repeat for today as well before i talked to him tonight.

ugh, why is this whole trying to find someone thing so damn difficult?

:lol: Sounds like a mess of a guy.

Not that I'm the pinnacle of the sharp dressed Patrick Bateman type of guy. :fly:

:lol: Sounds like a mess of a guy.

Not that I'm the pinnacle of the sharp dressed Patrick Bateman type of guy. :fly:

he's really needy, and kind of desperate.:
"i can back off, i can change,"
"is it me? i mean i'm sorry i came on too strong, but what else is wrong with me?"
"if you're not ready to date now, can i ask you out again in like 3 months? 6 months?"

:wtf:

he's really needy, and kind of desperate.:
"i can back off, i can change,"
"is it me? i mean i'm sorry i came on too strong, but what else is wrong with me?"
"if you're not ready to date now, can i ask you out again in like 3 months? 6 months?"

:wtf:

Does his mom have his balls in a mason jar in the cupboard?

Holy shit. What a wieney.

Who the hell knows then. Perhaps he's too smart for his own good.

yeah, our friends are kind of beating him over the head with a stick right now. at least i appreciate their effort, on top of the fact that they really want me to date someone in their circle so we can all hang out together more often, which is cute :fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.