Status
Not open for further replies.

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
Marklar
₥1,882
What are you talking about? Waw's grandpa once DID kimbo's mom. Kimbo might actually be Waw's illegitimate uncle.

I'm pretty sure at one point kimbo's mom was waw's grandpa's maid and stayed at his guest house at the beach, so i could very well see this happening.

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
Marklar
₥2,157
picture.php

polo

Flaccid Member
Aug 1, 2007
Marklar
₥0
I have joined a new squash club in some swanky tennis club up the road..

all the courts are heated and glass backed. i can't wait to play.

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,084
well this weekend was amazing and also sucked- had to seriously fend someone off, and now the guy who i like knows i like him, and basically said "meh, she's really cute but she's not my type, i mean she's smart and funny and stuff". WTF.

polo

Flaccid Member
Aug 1, 2007
Marklar
₥0
well this weekend was amazing and also sucked- had to seriously fend someone off, and now the guy who i like knows i like him, and basically said "meh, she's really cute but she's not my type, i mean she's smart and funny and stuff". WTF.

how'd you find that out about me

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,084
Someone attacked you?

Do you carry mace?

sigh. there's this guy in my program who basically fell in love with me in the span of like 4 days because i started talking to him (he's a funny guy, totally NOT my type). i invited him over for dinner with a few other friends on friday night, and he would not leave me alone. i've had to tell him on like 4 separate occaisions since friday that i am NOT interested. he won't take no for an answer

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥60,934
sigh. there's this guy in my program who basically fell in love with me in the span of like 4 days because i started talking to him (he's a funny guy, totally NOT my type). i invited him over for dinner with a few other friends on friday night, and he would not leave me alone. i've had to tell him on like 4 separate occaisions since friday that i am NOT interested. he won't take no for an answer

You like guys who aren't funny? :confused:

Mace him. Or tell him you have the HIV.

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,084
i think i can explain this one to you. you see

get it?

the guy who i said no to about 100 times is NOT cute, NOT that smart, completely overbearing and our personalities do not mix well. the guy that I do like said he likes everything about me, which is why he doesn't think we'd work together. i dunna get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.