The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheer terror of the remote possibility of a Palin Presidency should be enough to make anyone vote obama.

Sadly, 43% of people polled thought Palin is ready to be president based on last nights debates.

Which leaves me to the sad conclusion that there really is no hope for the US as stupidity is spreading.

The sheer terror of the remote possibility of a Palin Presidency should be enough to make anyone vote obama.

Sadly, 43% of people polled thought Palin is ready to be president based on last nights debates.

Which leaves me to the sad conclusion that there really is no hope for the US as stupidity is spreading.

No.

I'd rather have kermit the fucking frog, or a goddamn retarded hobo for president than Obama.

told you i was smarter than most people. :lol:

i was supposed to go mountain biking but the other guys backed out... i can't go by myself after i had that accident. :(

if i end up dead in the woods i at least want someone to witness my macho ending.

what happened? i flew off my bike at 20mph about a month ago, and concussed. i was also almost hit by a truck the other day. still doesnt' stop me, much to my friends' and parents' chagrin

jesusdinosaur2.jpg

Sadly Palin is a good representative of the everyday person. Most of those people are morons. This place is a nice refuge from them.

Last edited:
Palin? Are you fucking serious? The woman who thinks people walked with dinosaurs?

Like I've said before, it's not that I'm pro McCain/Palin, it's that I hate Obama with every fiber of my being.

I don't give two squirts what she believes as long as she isn't going to raise my taxes among other things.

Not that my vote matters anyway, since I'm in "the bluest state" :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.