Status
Not open for further replies.

polo

Flaccid Member
Aug 1, 2007
Marklar
₥0

good tune and good video

but i like videos with yellowcake, so areva takes ... the cake...

i liked that advert so much i went out of my way to take this photo

13092008457.jpg

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
good tune and good video

but i like videos with yellowcake, so areva takes ... the cake...

i liked that advert so much i went out of my way to take this photo

13092008457.jpg
i don't usually go in for modernist architecture, but that building is HOT. It's so incredibly simple i can't believe it got built. nicely done.

oh, and Royksopp is awesome. I've been listening to them ever since the Geico commercial with Remind Me came out.

polo

Flaccid Member
Aug 1, 2007
Marklar
₥0
i don't usually go in for modernist architecture, but that building is HOT. It's so incredibly simple i can't believe it got built. nicely done.

oh, and Royksopp is awesome. I've been listening to them ever since the Geico commercial with Remind Me came out.

it is a fantastic looking building. la defense is a bit of a jaunt out of the city centre, unless you really want to see the modern arch it's not really worth it.. but i just wanted a photo of that tower

here's a better one. it reminds me of darth vader

Areva1.jpg

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
it is a fantastic looking building. la defense is a bit of a jaunt out of the city centre, unless you really want to see the modern arch it's not really worth it.. but i just wanted a photo of that tower

here's a better one. it reminds me of darth vader

Areva1.jpg
you have anything close up of a lower floor? i can't get over how smooth the mullions are, i'd love to see some detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.