The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got new shoes because i needed them

29092008534.jpg

29092008533.jpg

hurraaahh

i collect adidas classics, but i needed a new pair of stans because my mate took my other pair and he walks like a crab, so they're like a question mark now

but yeah - red suede is a new one for me. i like the boatshoes more than converse because i prefer a non-rubber toe

i think my house is haunted

it was built in 2002 but i still think it's haunted

i didn't sleep a wink last night after going to bed and now i have to go to class until 5. grim. once im done im coming back for a siesta, hopefully without the haunting.

i think my house is haunted

it was built in 2002 but i still think it's haunted

i didn't sleep a wink last night after going to bed and now i have to go to class until 5. grim. once im done im coming back for a siesta, hopefully without the haunting.

I had a house built in '01 that was haunted, we found out the day we sold it that it was built on top of an old Amish settlement that had burned down 200 years before.

Which of these is not like the others:

A) Syphilis
B) Herpes
C) AIDS
D) A Condo in Miami

Answer: A. You can get rid of syphilis.

Which of these is not like the others:

A) Syphilis
B) Herpes
C) AIDS
D) A Condo in Miami

Answer: A. You can get rid of syphilis.

my parents used to have a condo on the beach on key biscayne...that was pure awesomeness...wish they still had it

So apparently I really do need to get a new vehicle. I brought my truck back to the shop for the nth time and am now told the Thrust Bearing on Crank Shaft is going bad, and that it is supposedly cheaper to just get a new engine. gfg. I'm not sure whether I should even bother getting a second opinion at this point, given the work history paperwork on this truck is a mi long. I was hoping to get a bit more use out of a truck that's 7yrs old with 92k mi. If this is the best GM can make, god help them get out of bankruptcy/going out of business.

This sucks. I hate vehicles. A black cloud follows me with every vehicle I've owned or driven. They've all had major mechanical issues.

Edit: I have less than a month before my registration is up and inspection, which won't pass because the truck needs new tires.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.