The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a waste of big blonde chicks http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7636577.stm

Cliffs:

twin blonde Swede Chicks run on the median in england for some reason.
Cops persue.
Chicks run into traffic and get cliped by car.

Cops hold them off to the side for arrest for wackiness..they Proceed to break loose and run back into traffic again.
one gets hit by Truck( lol lorry)
other gets a hug with a windshield and gets knocked unconcious.
only one gets a charge for assualt other spent 7 weeks in Hospital.
it's tragic because they're hot.

So my boss approached me today about possibly selling his IT business and DSL install contract company to me. He's interviewing for a job in Boston next week. He's recently divorced with child support payments to make, so the irregular income doesn't work for him now. So if he takes this job in Boston, I'd get his business IT contracts and this DSL install contracting company. w00t for me hopefully.

Last edited:
That one twin didn't even pause when her sister bounced off that car. lol

The US would have tased them while they were still down so they couldn't run off.

Last edited:
So my boss approached me today about possibly selling his IT business and DSL install contract company to me. He's interviewing for a job in Boston next week. He's recently divorced with child support payments to make, so the irregular income doesn't work for him now. So if he takes this job in Boston, I'd get his business IT contracts and this DSL install contracting company. w00t for me hopefully.

Good Luck. :)

Don't forget to hire a forensic accountant to avoid a possible debt re-shove.

Dinner rez at The Columbia Restaurant at the Pier at 9, Push Lounge 10 to 1.

hope to workout tomor morning then Gators game 1130 to 4ish. sleep.

zapril's sunday at 1ish. :) then back to work. feel like the wknd is over already.

Dinner rez at The Columbia Restaurant at the Pier at 9, Push Lounge 10 to 1.

hope to workout tomor morning then Gators game 1130 to 4ish. sleep.

zapril's sunday at 1ish. :) then back to work. feel like the wknd is over already.

the bar below my place is owned by 3 gators and they shut down my street every saturday for a gator block party with a couple hundred people...kinda cool

I like the quiet , so I think I would get annoyed if there was a raging party right under my window every weekend:p

it doesn't get too crazy...the majority of the people are in the bar itself and they setup a few tents outside with tables and tvs underneath for those that can't fit in the bar or would just rather be outside...usually I can't even really hear them

it doesn't get too crazy...the majority of the people are in the bar itself and they setup a few tents outside with tables and tvs underneath for those that can't fit in the bar or would just rather be outside...usually I can't even really hear them

Ah that would be ok then
If It got too crazy Id be forced to dump buckets of molten lead on the crowds below

Ah that would be ok then
If It got too crazy Id be forced to dump buckets of molten lead on the crowds below

my windows don't open on that side of the building because it faces a federal courthouse across the street and they think that will prevent snipers :fly: it's a shame too because it's a whole wall of 9ft windows

oh my god, i really want an Oreo cookie right now.

I don't think i've ever craved an Oreo before right now. The feeling is intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.