The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched that for the first time last night and laughed my ass off. The wife didnt seem to think it was funny tho.

edit - Was it the green man episode you saw?

there were back to back new eps...green man and one about banging a waitress...both hysterical :cool:

Nah, I'm in lovely Scranton until Friday, but she'll be gone when I get back.

Then its me and Chikkenpup, and the two cats for the weekend :cool:

MAke sure you go by Dunder Mifflin while in Scranton.

I loved the first green man episode where they dropped acid and Danny Divto is thinking he's doing all this crazy stuff but is really just standing in a trash can stuck in place.

Last edited:
well one of them is used as a shuttle van, so i got to ride in it. very roomy inside. total mind screw that it's that big inside. just rides like a low slug expdetition. I like it if I had a large family or a ton of crap to haul around.

hahaha.. got an Ex now. because I have a family and a ton of equipment I haul around. roomy is awesome, specially for big dudes.

gonna' try and pay off the Ex in the next 6 mos. or so and maybe by then there'll be some used ones for sale. I may go peep one this wknd though, the commercials and website got me wantin one. but i bet the kitted out ones are pricey.

thanks.

hahaha.. got an Ex now. because I have a family and a ton of equipment I haul around. roomy is awesome, specially for big dudes.

gonna' try and pay off the Ex in the next 6 mos. or so and maybe by then there'll be some used ones for sale. I may go peep one this wknd though, the commercials and website got me wantin one. but i bet the kitted out ones are pricey.

thanks.
it's a good lookin ride.

a waste of big blonde chicks http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7636577.stm

Cliffs:

twin blonde Swede Chicks run on the median in england for some reason.
Cops persue.
Chicks run into traffic and get cliped by car.

Cops hold them off to the side for arrest for wackiness..they Proceed to break loose and run back into traffic again.
one gets hit by Truck( lol lorry)
other gets a hug with a windshield and gets knocked unconcious.
only one gets a charge for assualt other spent 7 weeks in Hospital.

Last edited:
a waste of big blonde chicks http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7636577.stm

Cliffs:

twin blonde Swede Chicks run on the median in england for some reason.
Cops persue.
Chicks run into traffic and get cliped by car.

Cops hold them off to the side for arrest for wackiness..they Proceed to break loose and run back into traffic again.
one gets hit by Truck( lol lorry)
other gets a hug with a windshield and gets knocked unconcious.
only one gets a charge for assualt other spent 7 weeks in Hospital.

wow, that was messed up

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.