The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TEN THOUSANDTH POST

1_free_internet.jpg

I was just downstairs talking to one of the machinists about some work. Hes been in kentucky visiting family for the last week. The following is the conversation we had about it:

"I just got back from kentucky last night. Visiting family."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And you know what? My cousins are HOT."

"...what?"

"My cousins. Theyre fucking babes man. Theyre lucky I live down here and not up there."

"...yer bullshitting me right? Playing the hillbilly stereotype?"

"Huh? No, man, theys HOT!"

"K. I gotta go check on this other job."

Dude was totally serious.
:wtf:

I was just downstairs talking to one of the machinists about some work. Hes been in kentucky visiting family for the last week. The following is the conversation we had about it:

"Yeah?"

"...what?"

"My cousins. Theyre fucking babes man. Theyre lucky I live down here and not up there."

Well, maybe they are hot. And he's clearly got some Kentucky in him, maybe it's in the air or something.

Were they women at least?

"Yeah?"

"...what?"

Nuthin wrong with keeping it in the family.

"Yeah?"

"...what?"

:lol:

do you guys use anything like altiris?

Oh it's not that easy. we have machines on rollaway carts that never connect to the network we have machines in buidligns that don't have network connections and best of all we have lazy bastards that like to move things and not tell IT where they are.

Oh it's not that easy. we have machines on rollaway carts that never connect to the network we have machines in buidligns that don't have network connections and best of all we have lazy bastards that like to move things and not tell IT where they are.

doh

Status
Not open for further replies.