The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my cuzzin comin in town tonight. woot woot.

think he's in missouri, flying down.

lost 3 fingers in a cement mixer a few years back. I plan on telling my peeps down here that he's my famous DJ cousin who lost his fingers in a terrible turntablism accident.

Earlier I was reminded why I love my job. I was leaving a dorm room repairing a bad jack and glanced up to the a pretty girl standing at the railing running along the 4th floor. She was super hot wearing a short skirt and all of the sudden breeze blew it up showing she wasn't wearing any panties. The two guys walk just behind me both went "Damn!" at the same time I was thinking it.

That's the happy thought that's going to help me fly.

Earlier I was reminded why I love my job. I was leaving a dorm room repairing a bad jack and glanced up to the a pretty girl standing at the railing running along the 4th floor. She was super hot wearing a short skirt and all of the sudden breeze blew it up showing she wasn't wearing any panties. The two guys walk just behind me both went "Damn!" at the same time I was thinking it.

That's the happy thought that's going to help me fly.

i worked for housekeeping at UNCG doing dorm mopping, waxing, furniture moving, etc and we used to get to see all the hotties.

i was in college and they all thought we were doing community service for some offense.

man, I got a crappy lunch lady today at the diner...my sammich has practically no meat in it and only 1 slice of chz :mad:

Wow, so his legs have healed up then? That's good to hear.

Yeah I got a call from him a week ago saying he had a clean bill of health (after 2 months on crutches) and was joining a company and platoon or whatever.

I got mail from his DI and captain on Friday. They are form letters, but I was struck by the fact that I'm getting the letters and calls and everything that usually go out to the parents or spouces or whatever. It means a lot to me that I'm his person. :heart:

my favorite internet easter egg of all time is that a google search for 'click here' returns the adobe reader download link as the first result. apparently it's because there are so many pages with "to download adobe reader click here"

motivator5263519.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.