The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what bugs me. When someone emails me at work and then direct follows up with a voicemail, "just making sure that you got my email".

I mean they are inches appart. Don't do that. Its weird.

I have one very stupid tech that calls me nonstop and every time he does I just say put it in a work order. Every damn time. So I no longer answer his calls. We're at the point now where he tries to call me from other phones in his office. So I forward those calls back to his desk phone and I know it's him because he hangs up the phone so he can run answer his phone and doesn't understand why it stops before he gets there. He makes my brain hurt.

I have one very stupid tech that calls me nonstop and every time he does I just say put it in a work order. Every damn time. So I no longer answer his calls. We're at the point now where he tries to call me from other phones in his office. So I forward those calls back to his desk phone and I know it's him because he hangs up the phone so he can run answer his phone and doesn't understand why it stops before he gets there. He makes my brain hurt.

Send him to the dude who keeps the temp at high on hot days' place++

Marketplace on NPR has a sense of humor. They take a break mid-show to read the underwriting announcements "this show brought to you with the support of blah blah blah" during which they play some music in the background. Today, while talking about all of the various bail-outs of the last few days the music was Dire Straits - Money for Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.