The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Mrs. told me that actually, but I forgot :lol:

I presume you read Wicked? ( I didn't, but I saw the play :shady: )

I did. I liked it. Writing isn't that good but the general story is. It actually pulls from the other Wizard of Oz books. There are 13 I believe.

I've read the first five. Its funny because you can definately tell that it was written before the idea of PC came about. For example, a group of girls take over the Emerald City with their knitting needles. And no one will oppose them because you just don't hit women.

ktrk_091208_ikeviewerRK2.jpg

?

is that a garden hose?

I disliked the book. It just lost focus and could have been so much more with such a great premise. It just bogged down to often with stuff that the book didn't need. How was the play?

I actually enjoyed the play, writing musicals must be TOUGH these days - some of the songs were meh, others were actually pretty catchy.

I recall Mrs. Chikken saying it was slightly different than the book, maybe it included some of the sequel...

I did. I liked it. Writing isn't that good but the general story is. It actually pulls from the other Wizard of Oz books. There are 13 I believe.

I've read the first five. Its funny because you can definately tell that it was written before the idea of PC came about. For example, a group of girls take over the Emerald City with their knitting needles. And no one will oppose them because you just don't hit women.
:fly: I wouldn't go after some crazed chick with a knitting needle

i just ate eight eggs and drank a grape soda. i feel like i can take on the world!!

purple drank is purple?

edit: Speaking of drank, did you ever notice that when Xzibit goes to knock on someone's door, he grabs the door handle first then knocks? I bet he's one of those guys that shakes hands with the free arm grasping the forearm of the shakee.

Last edited:
purple drank is purple?

edit: Speaking of drank, did you ever notice that when Xzibit goes to knock on someone's door, he grabs the door handle first then knocks? I bet he's one of those guys that shakes hands with the free arm grasping the forearm of the shakee.

...wat?

I was just in a handicapped students room that had the heat running. The heat index is 98F outside and I biked there. After about an hour of over 100F trying to explain that the network connection was fine just that his laptop was more retarded than he was I couldn't take it anymore and had to flee for my sanity or before I a shriveled up into a raisin. I think I sweated off 10 lbs. It's was like trying to do computer repair inside of a Nazi oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.