The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleh, I have to take over managing one of my mothers office condos.

One of morons has "temperature issues".

They've been there 5 years and one new employee comes in and complains shes hot or cold fifty times per day. Then they call the company that takes care of the whole building 3 times a day to come and adjust the vent in the ceiling.

They want my mother to spend $11,000 (they got the quote) to zone out the HVAC system when it hasn't been an issue since they've been there.

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen.

Dress in layers. :fly:

Bleh, I have to take over managing one of my mothers office condos.

One of morons has "temperature issues".

They've been there 5 years and one new employee comes in and complains shes hot or cold fifty times per day. Then they call the company that takes care of the whole building 3 times a day to come and adjust the vent in the ceiling.

They want my mother to spend $11,000 (they got the quote) to zone out the HVAC system when it hasn't been an issue since they've been there.

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen.

Dress in layers. :fly:
$11,000 is way more than I'd charge to put a hit on the new employee. Let me know and I can save you some monay.

buy her a $50 heater/fan and stick it under her desk.

Thats one thought I had. But they'll be paying for it.

I've been lining up info to show them that the system has been maintained properly and works perfectly. Given that, my mother has no responsibility to cater to the whining of one person.

I worked with one woman who moved to Maine from Cali. She was cold, we got her a space heater and she wore a sweater. Problem solved.

well you could do what they do here at ford which is tape a piece of cardboard to the vent to direct it away from the person directly under the vent.

The management company already did that. Over the weekend some of the tape came lose and the moron got "cold" again.

I'm going to warp her in building insulation. THINK SHE'LL BE WARM THEN!!?!?!?!?!?

The management company already did that. Over the weekend some of the tape came lose and the moron got "cold" again.

I'm going to warp her in building insulation. THINK SHE'LL BE WARM THEN!!?!?!?!?!?

pay for better tape.

and if she is warped in building insulation how many parsecs away will she get?

I love that some of the offices here have 20 different women in them and there is always a few too hot and a few too cold at the same time. To fix the issue the thermostats in those locations can't be adjusted without a key that none of them have. Just shut up and work.

I love that some of the offices here have 20 different women in them and there is always a few too hot and a few too cold at the same time. To fix the issue the thermostats in those locations can't be adjusted without a key that none of them have. Just shut up and work.

my whole floor is women...it's about 60+ women and less than 10 guys

Someone explain this:

1207294038148.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.