The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
Grammy nominee John Mayer closed the event with a short solo performance, saying of the iPod, "It's like the opposite of terrorism."

:wtf:

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,094
i had a totally random fucked up dream last night involving many member of UF going on a cruise together, dining like the richest of the rich and having such onboard activities include hunting for pirahnas and rare inverted color octopi, firing a rifle before dinner starts, and tying blue string around poles.
WTF

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Dear Diary,

I had lots of fun yesterday. I got to meet a horsey named Timmy and he was really sweet. Horsey's shed alot tho and their poo stinks. Hopefully I'll be able to ride him one day.

My head hurts today and I bit my tongue yesterday so it really hurts today too. Everytime my tongue brushes against my teeth it hurts. My sinus hurt too. Growing old blows fat chunks.

Sincerely,
Pandora

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
I got a little concerned watching this at work, cause I actually started to think I must be tripping or something:

ADVENTURE TIME!

Bonus: listen to the conversation at 4:16. That is totally one of the first conversations that Jackie and I ever had . . . except she spoke in words instead of rainicorn babble.

Bubbles

Flaccid Member
May 24, 2005
i cannot divulge this informatin
Marklar
₥0
40945abedd2e63e3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.