The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2e0v2gx.jpg

The other video of the nyc police officer messing with a critical mass biker then lying about it.
ah! it's a critical mass ride. I see.

those things piss me off. they have them here in Fort Worth except that you can already legally and safely ride your bike downtown. I don't know what the folks involved are trying to prove except that they have no better way to spend their time.

ah! it's a critical mass ride. I see.

those things piss me off. they have them here in Fort Worth except that you can already legally and safely ride your bike downtown. I don't know what the folks involved are trying to prove except that they have no better way to spend their time.

Pissing off commuters is likely the WORST thing anyone can do for their "cause" :lol:

I think the critical mass idea of doing mass rides to fuck with traffic is stupid and needs to be stopped but I disagree with the police harassing them and then arresting them on made up charges. As is easily proven in both videos.

If the cops are doing that on such basic things then what are they doing on big time drug busts and murders?

I take back what I said about plastic beer bottles earlier in this thread. Had the bottle that was thrown at my head last night at the concert been glass, I'd probably have a really bad headache this morning. Instead I just have a nice lump.

Otherwise a good concert.

I think the bottle was empty or mostly empty.

One of the bands at the show, who had a DJ, the guy broke both of his legs on the first day of the tour :lol: I guess the DJ did a stage dive and didn't land properly. I was wondering why the bandmates brought the guy out in a wheelchair. haha.lol the lead vocalist was like, great job DJ Uggz, cuz he had those huge floating cast boots on both legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.