Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,306
Steam
heyfubuddy
Hey cool, another hurricanes heading this way."Edouard". Itll probably be a weak one.
On the plus side Ill probably get tomorrow off because of it.
I have my hurricane preparedness kit* ready for deployment!

*A govt issue hurricane preparedness kit consists of a trashbag and a rubber band, to be placed over the workstation before we flee.
Alternatively the bag can be used for looting purposes , and the rubber bands can be used to shoot the eye out of other looters trying to take stuff you wanted. Its all detailed in the brochure.

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.MingleMixx.com
Marklar
₥0
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Police detained NBA star Paul Pierce in handcuffs during a weekend traffic stop on the Las Vegas Strip, but released him without issuing a summons.

Las Vegas police Officer Bill Cassell said Monday that Pierce was handcuffed briefly after emerging "a little agitated" from a vehicle he was driving around 3 a.m. Sunday.

Pierce led the Boston Celtics to the championship this year and was MVP of the finals.

The 6-foot-7, 235-pound Pierce was given field sobriety tests and a Breathalyzer, which registered below the legal limit. Cassell said Pierce was not arrested.

A valet was called to drive Pierce's car, and Pierce took a cab back to where he was staying.

The Celtics and Pierce's agent had no immediate comment Monday.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
All shut down and home now.
I have extra beer, water, ice and grub. Of course, I had all that before this, Im just saying.
Also, the citys in panic mode now:rolleyes:

every loaf of bread and gallon of milk in a couple hundred square miles has been snatched from the shelf by over paranoid housewives

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥9,519
Well, drools hurricane explains our weather for the day. It's cloudy and muggy, but little moisture has actually fallen out of the sky. I WANT RAIN!!!!

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,306
Steam
heyfubuddy
Yeah, the grocery stores are full of panicked tards buy shopping carts full of bottled water and batteries.
I didnt pass the hardware store, but Im sure its the same way.
This storm probably wont be that bad anyways. Its pretty much just a free day and a half off for me

Status
Not open for further replies.