The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbors called the cops on me too. Erage & co. were setting off fireworks in the street & we had a bonfire for smores. The cop was a real douche about it. He demanded to see what was in the bag and acted as if we were total hoodlums about to sell drugs to small children. So bogus. I refuse to sell drugs to anyone under age 9.

Those mortars we had were the shit.

I have to finish work, pack, sail and make arrangements for a ride to the airport and a pickup from the airport before 10am tomorrow. i've already been up for 26 hours. i may not get to sleep before i leave.

on the left is one of my best friends...works here at Turner and tours with a band around the country as their drummer every other weekend...he got to play with John Popper from Blues Traveler last night(center)...pretty cool

picture.php

motherfucker...I'm supposed to be out of here at 2 and someone just rescheduled a meeting that was supposed to be in 10 minutes for 2 :mad: I have no option on missing it either

motherfucker...I'm supposed to be out of here at 2 and someone just rescheduled a meeting that was supposed to be in 10 minutes for 2 :mad: I have no option on missing it either

Do you have big plans for the weekend? Did the test results work or do you have to pass a fitness test too?

++

I come from a long line of packrats on both sides.

Although the anti-packrats used to piss me off when I worked retail.

"So, you bought this VCR yesterday, threw out ALL of the packaging including the remote already, and want to return it?"

I think that's less a case of someone being an anti-packrat and more a case of someone who just ripped off a VCR.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15660_ultimate-war-simulation-game.html

Sample:
I want a war sim ...

1. ... where I spend two hours pushing across a map to destroy a "nuclear missile silo," only to find out after the fact that it was just a missile-themed orphanage.

2. On the very next level I want to lose half of my units because another "orphanage" turned out to be an enemy ambush site. I want another round of hearings asking why I didn't level that orphanage as soon as I saw it, including tearful testimony from a slain soldier's daughter who is now, ironically, an orphan.

3. Every war sim has a "Fog of War" that obscures the map in darkness until units scout the landscape. Well, I want a hazy, brown "Fog of Bullshit" layer below that. I want it to make a village of farmers look like a secret armed militia, I want it to show me a massive enemy fortress where there is actually an aspirin factory. I want to never know for sure which it was, even after the game is over.

and so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.