The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥5
My neighbors called the cops on me too. Erage & co. were setting off fireworks in the street & we had a bonfire for smores. The cop was a real douche about it. He demanded to see what was in the bag and acted as if we were total hoodlums about to sell drugs to small children. So bogus. I refuse to sell drugs to anyone under age 9.

Those mortars we had were the shit.

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
I have to finish work, pack, sail and make arrangements for a ride to the airport and a pickup from the airport before 10am tomorrow. i've already been up for 26 hours. i may not get to sleep before i leave.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
on the left is one of my best friends...works here at Turner and tours with a band around the country as their drummer every other weekend...he got to play with John Popper from Blues Traveler last night(center)...pretty cool

picture.php

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
motherfucker...I'm supposed to be out of here at 2 and someone just rescheduled a meeting that was supposed to be in 10 minutes for 2 :mad: I have no option on missing it either

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
motherfucker...I'm supposed to be out of here at 2 and someone just rescheduled a meeting that was supposed to be in 10 minutes for 2 :mad: I have no option on missing it either

Do you have big plans for the weekend? Did the test results work or do you have to pass a fitness test too?

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
Maryland
Marklar
₥81
++

I come from a long line of packrats on both sides.

Although the anti-packrats used to piss me off when I worked retail.

"So, you bought this VCR yesterday, threw out ALL of the packaging including the remote already, and want to return it?"

I think that's less a case of someone being an anti-packrat and more a case of someone who just ripped off a VCR.

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
Maryland
Marklar
₥81
http://www.cracked.com/article_15660_ultimate-war-simulation-game.html

Sample:
I want a war sim ...

1. ... where I spend two hours pushing across a map to destroy a "nuclear missile silo," only to find out after the fact that it was just a missile-themed orphanage.

2. On the very next level I want to lose half of my units because another "orphanage" turned out to be an enemy ambush site. I want another round of hearings asking why I didn't level that orphanage as soon as I saw it, including tearful testimony from a slain soldier's daughter who is now, ironically, an orphan.

3. Every war sim has a "Fog of War" that obscures the map in darkness until units scout the landscape. Well, I want a hazy, brown "Fog of Bullshit" layer below that. I want it to make a village of farmers look like a secret armed militia, I want it to show me a massive enemy fortress where there is actually an aspirin factory. I want to never know for sure which it was, even after the game is over.

and so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.