The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's sucks april. One question though, why weren't your cars in the garage?

My sister also had her car broke into last week and her purse stolen out of it while she was at the gym. Is it just that everyone is getting really desperate due to gas prices?

That's sucks april. One question though, why weren't your cars in the garage?

My sister also had her car broke into last week and her purse stolen out of it while she was at the gym. Is it just that everyone is getting really desperate due to gas prices?

They both don't fit in the garage with all the lawn equipment and tools. :(

http://www.alarm.com/customer/cellphone.asp

and this one:

https://nextalarm.com/abn.jsp

i'm just using google. there are probably more. you might just want to call local providers to find out what their services are capable of. would be cheaper to find someone that includes one of these services rather than have to deal with two different companies.

I saw the alarm one when I did a google too. Didn't see to much on the subject and wondered if anyone had experience. darn.

Man, my truck sits in the driveway at night, and I never once gave thought to the clicker being in there and someone getting in the garage. Taking it in the house from now on!

Probably a good idea. I never thought of it either... but they could have a new pretty lawn mower and lots of DeWalt, Makita, etc tools.

...oh and our friends Christmas crap.

leave a clicker in the car, but make it ring an alarm in your bedroom (and not open the garage door)

actually. you could just hide one of those in a really obvious hiding place, so anyone trying to break into your house would try it before breaking any windows or anything.

i had a weird dream. at least, i thought it was weird. tell me what you think:

i'm wandering around a deserted town center. there's a wild boar on the loose. i step up into a recessed store-front window to try to hide, but it spots me as it comes around the corner. it walks up and tries to attack me. i'm forced to drop down and wrestle it to the ground. i have a tiny knife that i try to slit it's throat with. it's tough because it's thick skin is hard to cut with such a small knife. i keep trying, there's blood everywhere. eventually it's resistance slows until it finally dies. then for some reason i decide it's a good idea to cut off my own balls. so i do. the last bit is tough but eventually they're completely cut off. they don't bleed at all for some reason. then i have regrets. then i woke up.

so, weird?

i had a weird dream. at least, i thought it was weird. tell me what you think:

i'm wandering around a deserted town center. there's a wild boar on the loose. i step up into a recessed store-front window to try to hide, but it spots me as it comes around the corner. it walks up and tries to attack me. i'm forced to drop down and wrestle it to the ground. i have a tiny knife that i try to slit it's throat with. it's tough because it's thick skin is hard to cut with such a small knife. i keep trying, there's blood everywhere. eventually it's resistance slows until it finally dies. then for some reason i decide it's a good idea to cut off my own balls. so i do. the last bit is tough but eventually they're completely cut off. they don't bleed at all for some reason. then i have regrets. then i woke up.

so, weird?

This made me lol. I'm a sick person.

Status
Not open for further replies.