The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, considering what you guys are likely to have in the house, I guess you could leave a puddle of AnalEaze on the floor just inside the door as a trap.
Then at least you would have the option of running away or engaging in some burglar buggery before the cops arrive.

The bottles empty, dude.

i need to retell my neighbors' story.

They had a Jaguar and a Hummer H2. Someone came up to their house, broke into the Hummer and tried to steal it. They couldn't get it started, but did find the spare key to the Jag in the glove box. They stole the Jag.

The neighbors told the police the next day: There's a key to the Hummer in the Jag glove box.

Next night, 2am, thiefs return for the Hummer. Cops didn't do shit. Neighbors even called 911 as soon as they showed up.

Last edited:
That really blows April. I hate the feeling of insecurity and violation that comes with being robbed. :(

I've never had a car without the trunk lock being fucked up because some jackass tried to break into it. I'd love to see their faces when they actually see what is in my trunk.

That really blows April. I hate the feeling of insecurity and violation that comes with being robbed. :(

I've never had a car without the trunk lock being fucked up because some jackass tried to break into it. I'd love to see their faces when they actually see what is in my trunk.
the rotting corpse of the last guy to successfully break into your trunk? (with screwdriver still clutched in his skeletal grip?)

i need to retell my neighbors' story.

They had a Jaguar and a Hummer H2. Someone came up to their house, broke into the Hummer and tried to steal it. They couldn't get it started, but did find the spare key to the Jag in the glove box. They stole the Jag.

The neighbors told the police the next day: There's a key to the Hummer in the Jag glove box.

Next night, 2am, thiefs return for the Hummer. Cops didn't do shit. Neighbors even called 911 as soon as they showed up.

Brilliant thieves, considering the H2 can be tracked by OnStar.

That is, if you have police that give a damn.

Brilliant thieves, considering the H2 can be tracked by OnStar.

That is, if you have police that give a damn.
not that smart. in both cases they drove the cars until they ran out of gas. stole seats and emblems from H2. left hip hop cd in player. (referred to by my less than enlightened neighbors as "jungle music")

Anyone know a good security home system that doesnt use a home phone, but possibly the Internet?
would you want one that did that? one that uses a home phone only needs a small battery backup (usually something like a motorcycle battery or smaller) on the control box in order to function when the power is out.

Last edited:
April you could have thrown cats at the thieves if they got into your house.

My bike and your shit. Those people need their hands chopped off.

I wish cops would worry less about fucking traffic tickets and get out there and do something about real crimes.

Sorry, I'm just bitter in general today. Some slow tourist was blocking me on the sidewalk earlier and I had to fight the urge to fling them into traffic out of my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.