The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, just laugh at her at how incompetent at life she is. Seriously, how embarrassing to be living with your parents at 26. Can we get any more loserish?

I lived with my parents pretty much until I moved in with IBWIP. I don't think there is much shame in that. I was happy I didn't have rent and all that. It didn't make any sense to take on all that without a need to do so. I did have to help out around the house a lot, but it was a good situation. I earned my keep there. I loved my parents and got along with them really well. I couldn't find a reason to move out and they were not asking me to do so. I had a job and a life. My friends were always welcome, and often spent more time hanging out with my parents than they did with me, or we'd all hang out together. My parents were really cool people. I didn't brag about living there though (well not until now). It was just a nice place to be. Looking back, I'm really glad that I got to spend all that time with them.

Dont you already have a job? Or are you just doing this for shit & giggles?

My current job is boring and not really full time. Extra monies are always good. So yeah, a little bit for shits and giggles.

But the thought of being the "Mac repair guy" doesn't sound entirely exciting either. I imagine in Maine I'll be repairing iPods all day. :rolleyes:

I bought a pair of shorts from Aeropostale a couple years ago that I was quite fond of. They finally wore out this summer, and I ripped another pair of shorts while I was sailing last weekend. As a result I was at Target the other day and decided to see if they had any decent cheap shorts. Lo and behold, there were the EXACT shorts I bought from Aeropostale, only with a Mossimo label and without some of the "distressing". $19. I think I'm going to buy clothes from Target more often.

I'm going to dinner with the gay neighbors as a thanks for helping them with there deck repair. Care to join us? :fly:

actually scored myself a date...thanks though...cute chick from portugal...she's the neighbor of my buddy I was supposed to have a cookout with...he and his wife bailed I so took the opportunity to take her out instead :cool:

As a father's day gift to my dad I planned for the past few weeks for me to go fishing today with him today with my son. The last time I went fishing with my dad was 11 years ago. I was drunk from the night before and it was a disaster and he was so pissed at me.

It would have been the first time my son had gone fishing from a boat or with my dad and it really meant a lot to me. I went to my ex's this morning to pick up my son and head out of town to my parent's house and when I got there my son was gone. My ex had sent him off with her mom before I got there to punish me because she's angry at me. I was so pissed. That was so damn under handed and uncalled for. She ruined what could have been a very special time for my son.

I went and had a great day with my dad but my parents were disappointed and when we got back from fishing my sisters and their families came over to my parents to see me and my son but it was just me.

Now I don't even know if I'll get to see my son tomorrow on Father's Day. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.