The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhat but at this point I just keep saying "Drop off the paperwork and let's get it done." I still love her but she's bad for me.
good good, just as long as her attempts aren't working. emotional blackmail is a bitch, and so's a woman who practices it.

hit up my 7/11 after the bar closed last night. went on a drunk junk-food spree. came home with a tuna sandwich, chocolate milk, a hershey bar (almonds), some ice cream, beef jerky and a bag of corn chips.

when i got back out to my car there was this woman asking for a light. my cigarette lighter in the truck has had a blown fuse for a while so i took that opportunity to change the fuse and light it for her. she was so enamored with my chivalry that she inquired as to whether i was looking for any company for the evening. I assured her I was not, and went home.

i can't remember if i closed my tab at the bar.

you don't eat sandwiches from 7/11? they're awesome. plus, when you buy them at 3am you're getting them fresh off the truck. the chicken salad is the best, though i'm also partial to the turkey and havarti on multi-grain bread.

you don't eat sandwiches from 7/11? they're awesome. plus, when you buy them at 3am you're getting them fresh off the truck. the chicken salad is the best, though i'm also partial to the turkey and havarti on multi-grain bread.

Yeah, I don't eat sandwiches from convenience stores - or lame euro places like Pret a Manger.

Yeah, I don't eat sandwiches from convenience stores - or lame euro places like Pret a Manger.

Ya thats a good way to end up with worms

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.