The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking at the apt 2 blocks from work at 11am today...I am so psyched! word has it that I've already got the place locked up :cool:
initially the agent told me there was 1 person ahead of me in line so that is welcome news

I am looking at the apt 2 blocks from work at 11am today...I am so psyched! word has it that I've already got the place locked up :cool:
initially the agent told me there was 1 person ahead of me in line so that is welcome news

Great.. so drunken fuck fest at the new place b4 the game?

Great.. so drunken fuck fest at the new place b4 the game?

nah, just going to sidebar before the game as planned...place is still occupied and wont be ready until around the first week of July which is ironic because I just scheduled that off earlier this morning

i lasted another night. so far this is the easiest time i've ever had quitting. i think it helps that i'm completely broke this pay so the $50-$60 i usually spend on smokes in a two week period is making a huge difference.

i've always found the first three days to be the worst. after that you're fine until a couple months in when you start to convince yourself you can Have Just One.

I'll keep working on the preggo thing Thorn. So far, no luck.

Last edited:
J-o-n-n-y... with no "h", and fly hasn't fragged me in months.

yes, that cracks me up. i wonder what that'll look like in a year.

Last edited:
kc970mbtp8qn27tyhkkk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.