The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
i think vista is probably fine now, there's just the pain in the ass of learning a new OS. i felt the same way about the switch from 2k to xp.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
i think vista is probably fine now, there's just the pain in the ass of learning a new OS. i felt the same way about the switch from 2k to xp.

we have compatibility issues with a number of enterprise apps which prohibits us from moving to it for a while until the issues are ironed out

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥0
Im supposed to get a PC refresh sometime this week.
Im hoping itll still be an XP machine. Im afeared of the vistas.

I just built myself a PC for home for the first time in over 6 years :lol:

Put XP on of course - have no desire to increase the size of the M$ bloatware.

So, any good games come out in the last 6 years? (Besides Oblivion, been waiting to play it without OldBlivion since last year)

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,306
Steam
heyfubuddy

So, any good games come out in the last 6 years? (Besides Oblivion, been waiting to play it without OldBlivion since last year)

I might have some stuff at home I can copy & send your way. Ill look when I get there.

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0

I have been playing that new racing/drifting game called GRID. I usually dont play racing games but its pretty damn good

Mean Mr. Mustard

Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,306
Steam
heyfubuddy
:lol:
O google, u so silly

1zr15hy.png

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥0
but isn't it the toughest the first few days, and then it's just maintaining? i mean to do something for so long as a routine and then stop is a big deal...in a couple of weeks, hopefully the routine change isn't as stressful. know what i mean?

Mean Mr. Mustard

Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,306
Steam
heyfubuddy
but isn't it the toughest the first few days, and then it's just maintaining? i mean to do something for so long as a routine and then stop is a big deal...in a couple of weeks, hopefully the routine change isn't as stressful. know what i mean?

Yeah, breaking the routine was a bitch. Going on breaks at work, that smoke after a meal, one before bed, all that. Had to change shit up and steel yourself to the changes.
Like I said, it was tough, but Im glad I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.