The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude......

artbikeracecnn.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/06/02/mexico.bikers.ap/index.html?fark

Nothing worse than waking up and seeing a lot of bikers coming straight at you.

:lol: from genmay

There's a singles site for people with STDs, called STDMatch.net. Ah, sounds like a good idea if you ask me... let the infected people infect each other. Started surfing around just to see if I could find any lols... (lol, what a whore)

But anyway, so I was poking around this site (a dangerous thing to do, poking around when you know there is a high risk of vernerial disease) and there are a couple columns there. I am a ______ seeking a _______ with ________. First and second options being Male/Female, and the third option is what VD. One of which is "no preference." NO PREFERENCE! now that means one of two things, either A) you are so desperate to get laid that you don't have any preference which one you get or B) you realize your genitals are gonna rot off from the diseases you've already got and aren't worried about adding a couple more diseases to the ol' petri dish.

nopref.jpg

Edit: Discuss

:mad: :p

anyone ever use shoe stretchers? Do they work? I have this new pair of loafers with one that fits perfectly and the other is giving me blisters :\
I thought it would eventually give a bit but after 3 weeks it hasn't

depends on the shoe, i've had mixed results. you can usually feel the shoe and tell if it is stretchable based on how well the leather flexes. A super firm shoe will not stretch and shape as well as a softer leather shoe.

depends on the shoe, i've had mixed results. you can usually feel the shoe and tell if it is stretchable based on how well the leather flexes. A super firm shoe will not stretch and shape as well as a softer leather shoe.

they're italian hand made with pretty soft leather so I didn't figure to be in this predicament in the first place but anything is worth a shot at this point I suppose

wooooo! just picked up a ride in the Heineken Regatta at the Fort Worth Boat Club this weekend. This'll be my first time crewing at that club. It's a LOT closer than the other place I sail. I posted on their "available to crew" BB and finally got a call. Going to be on a Santana 35 doing races all day saturday and most of sunday. fucking win win win.

wooooo! just picked up a ride in the Heineken Regatta at the Fort Worth Boat Club this weekend. This'll be my first time crewing at that club. It's a LOT closer than the other place I sail. I posted on their "available to crew" BB and finally got a call. Going to be on a Santana 35 doing races all day saturday and most of sunday. fucking win win win.

noice.

:mad: :p

anyone ever use shoe stretchers? Do they work? I have this new pair of loafers with one that fits perfectly and the other is giving me blisters :\
I thought it would eventually give a bit but after 3 weeks it hasn't

Yes. Get the heavy spring loads ones and they work fairly well. I have to use them in one pair of Gucci shoes I have because one of my feet s slightly larger than the other.

Any good shoe repar place will have them.

Tomorrow morning I gotta make a drive to Milwaukee to drop my bff off at the airport so he can catch a ride to the left coast and begin living the life of property of the US government.

I has sadness over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.