The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the more of it you miss the better the show is

god they screwed it up. fuck you, rick berman

The only major abomination was the last episode. The "valentine to the fans" was more like a "fuck you for supporting the show for four seasons, now fuck off"

The rest of the series holds up well compared to the others. Except for Voyager, which sucked.

I disagree. I think the majority of the series was more of the same crap they'd been doing for a combined 21 seasons. The same plots we'd seen over and over again, lackluster dialogue rife with technobabble, complete formulaic storytelling and just when I thought they couldn't do anything dumber than the "temporal cold war" :rolleyes: they pulled the Xindi bullshit out of their collective asses.

The fourth season was much better than the first three and it was starting to improve. It was what the show should have been from the beginning and I think a fifth season would have been even better.

But that final episode was certainly a crock of shit. Was nice seeing the birth of the federation, even in such a lame context.

don't spoil it for me. i'm waiting to download the entire star trek franchise and watch it all from beginning to end.

If you watched the whole thing like that, your kin would find you days later curled up into a ball on the floor thinking you were a tribble.

Last edited:
I disagree. I think the majority of the series was more of the same crap they'd been doing for a combined 21 seasons. The same plots we'd seen over and over again, lackluster dialogue rife with technobabble, complete formulaic storytelling and just when I thought they couldn't do anything dumber than the "temporal cold war" :rolleyes: they pulled the Xindi bullshit out of their collective asses.

The fourth season was much better than the first three and it was starting to improve. It was what the show should have been from the beginning and I think a fifth season would have been even better.

But that final episode was certainly a crock of shit. Was nice seeing the birth of the federation, even in such a lame context.

lol BSG fan. :fly:

ugh, about to hit the road for a 5 hour drive :\
it's my family reunion weekend and I missed the jet because I couldn't take the last 2 days off so I have to drive like a chump

lol BSG fan. :fly:

:lol: yeah, I've been kinda spoiled. now I expect all science fiction to meet the BSG standard but truth be told I was disappointed with enterprise from the beginning because I expected it to be a different show than the other spinoffs. basically I expected the entire show to be like season 4 turned out to be and it just massively disappointing

:lol: yeah, I've been kinda spoiled. now I expect all science fiction to meet the BSG standard but truth be told I was disappointed with enterprise from the beginning because I expected it to be a different show than the other spinoffs. basically I expected the entire show to be like season 4 turned out to be and it just massively disappointing

lol, "bsg standard" :fly:

lol, "bsg standard" :fly:

hell yeah motherfrakker

naturalistic scifi, minimal technobabble, focus on characters rather than the same overused plots, flawed characters instead of the sterile starfleet lackeys, attention to detail in production

damn right it's a standard. the best science fiction series ever made. the only thing that comes close is firefly

Is it safe to eat raw toast? I seriously wonder bout raw food. japanese people eat raw fish so why cant we go down to the crick and catch a fish and eat it. Just eat It, eat yo raisin bran kids are starving in Japan Just eat it!

hell yeah motherfrakker

naturalistic scifi, minimal technobabble, focus on characters rather than the same overused plots, flawed characters instead of the sterile starfleet lackeys, attention to detail in production

damn right it's a standard. the best science fiction series ever made. the only thing that comes close is firefly

:fly: You say motherfrakker and frakking like they are real words not from a TV show. Makes me keekle. I'm going to tell some to engage aft thrusters the next time I'm in a car with someone else driving.

Star trek > Firefly > dog shit > Star Wars > cat piss > Bionic Woman (the remake) > BSG

Last edited:
:fly: You say motherfrakker and frakking like they are real words not from a TV show. Makes me keekle. I'm going to tell some to engage aft thrusters the next time I'm in a car with someone else driving.

Star trek > Firefly > dog shit > Star Wars > cat piss > Bionic Woman (the remake) > BSG

you, sir, have a skewed ideal of quality film/television science fiction :o

I rototilled about a half acre today. Then I planted tomatoes, cucumbers, yellow squash, green peppers, green beans, corn and some flowers. I'm whooped.

Status
Not open for further replies.