The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit gParted takes forever to work on a RAID1 array. Just wanted to resize the swap file larger and make the /tmp mountpoint larger. Now it's gunna run the rest of the day. Note to self: Don't do this ever again.

what the hell is going on here?

6480e44a3ebb7e.jpg

i really should get more sleep.

headed to NYC next Thursday. then over to Trenton, NJ, for an old college buddy's wedding the next day. my man, Halski. Editor's note: his brother plays trombone for Kool and the Gang.

Atom Rich in the building last night. in other AR news, I plugged him in to a party I couldn't do on Friday night. Sorority thing for, I believe, UT. Chick said he was "THE MAN". think he and quest are at V's tonight.

oh, and my brother is working on that case of the "compound" families (FDLS? or some isht)... he was sent down there from Austin cause they had so much work, so many families to place/investigate.

i really should get more sleep.

headed to NYC next Thursday. then over to Trenton, NJ, for an old college buddy's wedding the next day. my man, Halski. Editor's note: his brother plays trombone for Kool and the Gang.

Atom Rich in the building last night. in other AR news, I plugged him in to a party I couldn't do on Friday night. Sorority thing for, I believe, UT. Chick said he was "THE MAN". think he and quest are at V's tonight.

oh, and my brother is working on that case of the "compound" families (FDLS? or some isht)... he was sent down there from Austin cause they had so much work, so many families to place/investigate.

dude, I'm going to NYC next thursday also! may 1-6 to visit family...we should meet up

dude, I'm going to NYC next thursday also! may 1-6 to visit family...we should meet up

sounds like a plan. we're actually staying thur night with the wife's lil puerto rican girlfriend.. spunky lil lawyer chick. think she does immigration law. ;) pretty hot if you're into spinners.

we'll be in by like 11AM thur and prob head out early friday afternoon for trenton. so, just a lil more than 24 hours.

i'm down tho, pimp. thumbs up.

sounds like a plan. we're actually staying thur night with the wife's lil puerto rican girlfriend.. spunky lil lawyer chick. think she does immigration law. ;) pretty hot if you're into spinners.

we'll be in by like 11AM thur and prob head out early friday afternoon for trenton. so, just a lil more than 24 hours.

i'm down tho, pimp. thumbs up.

I get in about 1pm thurs...love spinners...I'll see if I can break away for a bit that night but being that I will have just gotten there it might be tough...pm'ing you my number

I get in about 1pm thurs...love spinners...I'll see if I can break away for a bit that night but being that I will have just gotten there it might be tough...pm'ing you my number

already sent. and I'm kind of in the same boat. wife and all.

"honey, I've GOT to go.. there's this cool guy I met on the internet in town!!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.