The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just replaced a battery on a dell latitude d630 for the first time and noticed there was a place for a phone sim under the battery...odd being that there is no partnered deal with any wireless providers and dell that I'm aware of

I just replaced a battery on a dell latitude d630 for the first time and noticed there was a place for a phone sim under the battery...odd being that there is no partnered deal with any wireless providers and dell that I'm aware of

http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/latit_d630?c=us&l=en&s=biz&cs=555

"Dell Wireless 5520 Mobile Broadband (Tri-band HSDPA 3.6) Mini-Card with service from AT&T (US) and Vodafone (select countries in Europe) Dell Wireless 5720 Mobile Broadband (EVDO Rev A) Mini-Card with service from Verizon Wireless (US), Sprint (US) and Telus (Canada)"

:eek: I have a feeling it would work with other providers who offer data service.

http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/latit_d630?c=us&l=en&s=biz&cs=555

"Dell Wireless 5520 Mobile Broadband (Tri-band HSDPA 3.6) Mini-Card with service from AT&T (US) and Vodafone (select countries in Europe) Dell Wireless 5720 Mobile Broadband (EVDO Rev A) Mini-Card with service from Verizon Wireless (US), Sprint (US) and Telus (Canada)"

:eek: I have a feeling it would work with other providers who offer data service.

very interesting...I don't believe anyone here knows that...thanks for finding that!

On a sad note, I got some most disturbing news when I got home from Vegas last week. My cousin Stephanie, who I probably haven't seen in 15 years or so (I have an extremely large extended family), and I wasn't that close with, had her 5 year old daughter murdered in her own home, in my hometown. They've arrested a guy and charged him with it, but what the fuck causes someone to kill a 5 year old girl. Details are sketchy so far, but I hope he fucking burns for it. Regardless, nothing can bring her back. :(

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=970274

damn. the world's so f'd up. sorry about your loss. :heart:

i was on TV yesterday. had my first reception, QB overshot his receiver and the ball banged off the mic right into my arms.. lol

storm lose 63-62 though. gave up 28 points in the 4th qtr. gave up a 2 point conversion with a second left. argh.

next game friday at 7:30. holla for tix, locals.

they just put out a fresh sliced fruit tray, muffins and bagels...big meeting up here today ...I'm holding out for the good stuff...I smell lamb

did you get to keep the ball?

yeah, and like a jacka$$ I tossed it to my buddy who was there with me, "give it to yer kid." cause 25 people around my section started yellin for it, so I just reacted and tossed it to him.

in hindsight, I prob should have kept it. but there've been 2 games and both times a ball made it to the booth. so.. hopefully it happens again.

pretty fresh ball.

you don't toss the ball back into play? that's odd. i thought baseball and hockey were the only sports that let you keep the ball/puck. (with the exception of special moments in football, like record breaking touchdown balls and whatnot, that the player can keep)

you don't toss the ball back into play? that's odd. i thought baseball and hockey were the only sports that let you keep the ball/puck. (with the exception of special moments in football, like record breaking touchdown balls and whatnot, that the player can keep)

Arena Football lets you keep it if it comes your way. some INTENSE hitting went on too, right in front of me.. several large men slamming into the sideline.. it's wild.

On a sad note, I got some most disturbing news when I got home from Vegas last week. My cousin Stephanie, who I probably haven't seen in 15 years or so (I have an extremely large extended family), and I wasn't that close with, had her 5 year old daughter murdered in her own home, in my hometown. They've arrested a guy and charged him with it, but what the fuck causes someone to kill a 5 year old girl. Details are sketchy so far, but I hope he fucking burns for it. Regardless, nothing can bring her back. :(

:heart: that is HORRIBLE. :( i hope that guy gets what's coming to him. i feel so awful for your cousin. i don't know what i'd do if i lost either of my kids. :(

what the hell...

:( oh man, I'm sorry.

burning for eternity would be a start :mad:

that is because no one ever ordered that package. i have a dell d620 and noticed it. btw that little white connector underneath the keyboard to the upper left is your bluetooh connector.

0walldeathblog.jpg

I like how the lion seems to be just chillin. How badass is that lady to say that driving that car around on the wall wasn't dangerous enough? "Let's throw in a Lion to make it really dangerous!"

Status
Not open for further replies.