The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cgi.ebay.com/In-Case-of-Zomb...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

zombiekit.jpg

you know, even if it made perfect sense, people still wouldn't choose to accept.

and besides, what would religion be without faith, and isn't faith what religion is built on? you gotta have faith to accept that story.

you know, even if it made perfect sense, people still wouldn't choose to accept.

and besides, what would religion be without faith, and isn't faith what religion is built on? you gotta have faith to accept that story.

Without faith, religion would be nonexistant.

I choose to worship the lliad and the Odyssey because they are much cooler stories

i myself don't care if the stories in the bible are true or not. it doesn't matter. what matters is the moral of the story, and that the MORALS make sense. i don't know what that makes me by way of christianity, but that doesn't matter to me, either. waht matters is that i believe in SOMETHING, because SOMETHING had a hand in all of this, i believe. i have faith that we're not just here to die blankly. that's my faith in a nutshell.

i myself don't care if the stories in the bible are true or not. it doesn't matter. what matters is the moral of the story, and that the MORALS make sense. i don't know what that makes me by way of christianity, but that doesn't matter to me, either. waht matters is that i believe in SOMETHING, because SOMETHING had a hand in all of this, i believe. i have faith that we're not just here to die blankly. that's my faith in a nutshell.

I don't think any less of you for your beliefs as I hope you don't for mine but I think there is a lot of ego, hubris and self importance in mans craving to be part of something bigger when in all reality we are most likely just here by ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.