The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, talked yourself into it.

i would be happier sleeping on that couch though. i never rest as well as when i'm missing work.

fucking a...just got an email that someone needed help in my conference room and I go in there and some lady who doesn't even work for the company is in the process of fucking up and dismantling the connections to my video conferencing equipment, room sound, etc...totally had to bite my lip, act polite and reassemble the shit and then connect her crap up which only takes 2 seconds if she hadn't already wreaked havoc on the place...she was trying to hook her portable projector into my gear WHEN THERE'S A HUGE PROJECTOR HANGING FROM THE CEILING INCHES FROM HER HEAD...what a dummy :lol:

fucking a...just got an email that someone needed help in my conference room and I go in there and some lady who doesn't even work for the company is in the process of fucking up and dismantling the connections to my video conferencing equipment, room sound, etc...totally had to bite my lip, act polite and reassemble the shit and then connect her crap up which only takes 2 seconds if she hadn't already wreaked havoc on the place...she was trying to hook her portable projector into my gear WHEN THERE'S A HUGE PROJECTOR HANGING FROM THE CEILING INCHES FROM HER HEAD...what a dummy :lol:

Should have called security on her dumb ass. :lol:

great, now I have lost my hearing and getting the shivers

Next is projectile vomiting right?

after the vomiting comes the zombie stage

zombie.jpg

Should have called security on her dumb ass. :lol:

I do believe a vendor would've gotten their hand chopped off for doing that in most places.

the mystifying part is my people KNOW that it's my room and gave me zero advance notification and let the women start monkeying with shit :wtf:

as if that wasn't bad enough, I get an email from someone else in Legal that they're doing a presentation in the other tower and need a laptop...in 15 minutes...so I hustle my ass over there to find out this room has no projector...great...have to run back over to the tower I came from, grab my loaner projector and go back over there...I arrive at the same time that someone in AV services shows up with...A PROJECTOR!!! ugh, it's as if everyone came to work today without their brain...I feel like I'm in the movie Idiocracy all of a sudden

Status
Not open for further replies.