The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I'm on the phone with someone named steve austin in NYC sorting out a work issue
I said steve austin??? he sighed and said yeah :lol:

six-million-dollar-man.jpg

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
Anyone watched Dexter yet? I see that it was just released in the states and I am downloading season 1 & 2... just figured I would aks bout it, aks
Dexter is a great show. I really like him and he makes you believe as long as you murder the bad people it's not bad. I should be a serial killer in my spare time. MAybe I could make some money off of it too.

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
Dexter is a great show. I really like him and he makes you believe as long as you murder the bad people it's not bad. I should be a serial killer in my spare time. MAybe I could make some money off of it too.

Well the cable guy comes Wednesday cause I am sick of wireless so I am sure they will finish by then :eek:

I have heard about it from my canuck friends but never got into it, sounds good though!

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥59,346
I want to get out of this ho-hum of office work and start up my own company. Not 100% sure what to sell yet... but I like the idea of starting up a kolache bakery since this is a perfect market for it.

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥0
I want to get out of this ho-hum of office work and start up my own company. Not 100% sure what to sell yet... but I like the idea of starting up a kolache bakery since this is a perfect market for it.

You should have enough cash saved up to survive for at least a year after starting your own business, from what I hear anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.