The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1354526b3362c854.jpg

So there's this girl I asked out for homecoming. Shes pretty nice looking and have the curves. She's got those coca cola bottle shape, nice lips and big eyes, and real soft hair.

Anyway, I got her to go to homecoming with me. She said yeah, and I said maybe I could come over today so we wouldnt be as akward on homecoming, 'cause we didnt know eachother enough to be comfortable. She said yeah, so I went over after school today.

I went over and she introduced me to her parents, her dad and her mom. We had a good handshake and had it going. We just listened to music in her room with the door open 'cause her dad was getting kinda suspicious. Then her mom calls us down to get our snacks. We're like fuck yeah, and run down. And as I got off the last stair, my little sack of GHB that I got for the homecoming fell straight out of my pocket, and her dad saw. He was fucking furious 'cause he could guess it out and kicked me out of his house, then beat and pushed me off the lawn.

I'm home right now and that bag is still at her house. She says her dads gonna call the police and shes disappointed in me.. so homecoming is definately not gonna happen.

=(

I'll update later

Status
Not open for further replies.