The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
god-jesus-toy-robot.jpg

a friend of mine on the Phoenix-Miami trade of Marion and O'Neal:

Brady (yesterday): here's a great idea, take the team that brought back fast paced basketball, and trade the fastest, most versatile forward in the game,a guy who guards EVERY POSITION for a 35 year old injured centre who is having the worst statistical year of his career and is currently NOT EVEN PLAYING. Oh, and they don't even get cap relief.

me (today): my deepest sympathy for your gain.

Brady (today): actually now i'm hoping they trade nash for kidd, and stoudamire for chris webber, and maybe sign karl malone. Along with grant hill and shaq, that team could make a deep run for the 1998 nba title

so they clear cap space?? (esp miami) i think shaq makes like 30 mil tho
shaq makes 20 (100 over five years, three years left) marion makes about 16, banks makes about 4, so there's no change in cap.

well, not really. the only difference is that marion's contract only has two years left on it, so it'll clear faster than shaq's will.

Had a burial today. My friend's wife was killed in a car wreck just over a week ago. It's been a hell of a week for him and her family but I think with this finality over with they should start to improve.

In other news I have Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek planted firmly in my head. I'm not helping though because I keep listening to it. I'm a new fan.

Sorry about your friend's wife.

Imogen Heap use to sing with Frau Frau.

Thanks for all the nice things everyone said. My son has been sick so I've been staying at my wife's with him the past few days and there is no internet connection there. I'm staying there until next weekend or so and then I'm out of there.
Some moments she acts like we're going to separate and work things out and other times she acts like she's ready to sign papers today. It doesn't matter. After I'm gone then I'm done with her. I'll be nice so things are smooth for my son but I'm done. It sucks knowing the next few months are going to be rough but in the long run things will be better.

I'd love to do a Florida party trip but right now my car is in bad shape. Perfect to try to move with.

Sorry about your friend's wife.

Imogen Heap use to sing with Frau Frau.

Thanks for all the nice things everyone said. My son has been sick so I've been staying at my wife's with him the past few days and there is no internet connection there. I'm staying there until next weekend or so and then I'm out of there.
Some moments she acts like we're going to separate and work things out and other times she acts like she's ready to sign papers today. It doesn't matter. After I'm gone then I'm done with her. I'll be nice so things are smooth for my son but I'm done. It sucks knowing the next few months are going to be rough but in the long run things will be better.

I'd love to do a Florida party trip but right now my car is in bad shape. Perfect to try to move with.

Well man, let us know if you need anything! I am sure its a long road but remember were all here for ya!

I know several people not at work today because they know someone hurt in the fire. I bet that fire stunk. I've been in there before and it stunk with the little bit of burnt sugar from processing.

They say sugar powder in the air might have ignited. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.