The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao.. yeah, i honestly never really feel like i'm "off" because i stay pretty busy dj'ing as well. i've got NYE booked, and am doing HS sorority (since when do high school's have sororities?) for clearwater high tonight.

couple other guest spots over the next two weeks.

gators on the pass jan. 1 for the citrus bowl game gators v. um.. who they play??

word.

horse.gif

How to speak to a non-Indian Dell tech support rep:

1-800-822-8965 ext 7243891

I just got off the phone with Dell tech support, as I need to RMA my Dell 1907FP monitor since the power button is stuck in the on position. The guy was a Canadian who spoke clear english, imagine that, a non-Indian tech support rep. That totally amazed me. I had to call because my monitor doesn't have a service tag number, thus I couldn't do an online chat session, which is what I normally do. The tech gave me that phone number for future use. Feel free to use it if you need non-business Dell tech support (business contacts have North American Dell support already if I am not mistaken).

How to speak to a non-Indian Dell tech support rep:

1-800-822-8965 ext 7243891

I just got off the phone with Dell tech support, as I need to RMA my Dell 1907FP monitor since the power button is stuck in the on position. The guy was a Canadian who spoke clear english, imagine that, a non-Indian tech support rep. That totally amazed me. I had to call because my monitor doesn't have a service tag number, thus I couldn't do an online chat session, which is what I normally do. The tech gave me that phone number for future use. Feel free to use it if you need non-business Dell tech support (business contacts have North American Dell support already if I am not mistaken).

or I could simply talk to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.