Status
Not open for further replies.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
badge.png

I got 19 but I bet I could take more than that.

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

woohoo! I got 28!! take that you little fuckers :lol:

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥5
30 due to my meager amount of martial arts training.

This test doesn't account for all variables. One of the keys in any fight is to dominate the willpower of your opponent(s) and 5 year olds are weak minded. You bash a few faces in and show some blood, the others are going to lose heart and you can then run them down at will building momentum as you go.

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,306
Steam
heyfubuddy

This test doesn't account for all variables. One of the keys in any fight is to dominate the willpower of your opponent(s) and 5 year olds are weak minded. You bash a few faces in and show some blood, the others are going to lose heart and you can then run them down at will building momentum as you go.

Also realize tho that theyre just the right height for full-force nut punches.
A constant barrage of tiny fists to the general groin area is gonna slow pretty much anyone down.

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0

The children are merciless and will show no fear

the survey was 2 steps ahead of you :fly:

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
grab one by the ankles and swing him around helicopter style using him to bash the others

During the fight, would you feel morally comfortable picking up a child and using him/her as a weapon to throw at other children?

they pretty much covered everything :fly:

I got a 23 which is about right, weve had this talk in the past on more than one occasion.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
they pretty much covered everything :fly:

I got a 23 which is about right, weve had this talk in the past on more than one occasion.

I wasn't talking about throwing...I was more envisioning using one as a club of sorts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.