The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
badge.png

I got 19 but I bet I could take more than that.

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

woohoo! I got 28!! take that you little fuckers :lol:

30 due to my meager amount of martial arts training.

This test doesn't account for all variables. One of the keys in any fight is to dominate the willpower of your opponent(s) and 5 year olds are weak minded. You bash a few faces in and show some blood, the others are going to lose heart and you can then run them down at will building momentum as you go.

This test doesn't account for all variables. One of the keys in any fight is to dominate the willpower of your opponent(s) and 5 year olds are weak minded. You bash a few faces in and show some blood, the others are going to lose heart and you can then run them down at will building momentum as you go.

Also realize tho that theyre just the right height for full-force nut punches.
A constant barrage of tiny fists to the general groin area is gonna slow pretty much anyone down.

The children are merciless and will show no fear

the survey was 2 steps ahead of you :fly:

grab one by the ankles and swing him around helicopter style using him to bash the others

During the fight, would you feel morally comfortable picking up a child and using him/her as a weapon to throw at other children?

they pretty much covered everything :fly:

I got a 23 which is about right, weve had this talk in the past on more than one occasion.

they pretty much covered everything :fly:

I got a 23 which is about right, weve had this talk in the past on more than one occasion.

I wasn't talking about throwing...I was more envisioning using one as a club of sorts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.