The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do_it_yourself_pope.jpg

:confused: does it do that? :(

Yes. Check out the packaging. There's nothing in it. Granted, the soup can taste pretty good (yes ironic), depending on the person who makes it. But don't have more than a bowl. On a related note, Passover is the worst Jewish holiday. Pretty much easier to fast for a week then to attempt to find something halfway edible that is allowed to be eaten during that week.

Yes. Check out the packaging. There's nothing in it. Granted, the soup can taste pretty good (yes ironic), depending on the person who makes it. But don't have more than a bowl. On a related note, Passover is the worst Jewish holiday. Pretty much easier to fast for a week then to attempt to find something halfway edible that is allowed to be eaten during that week.

oh, I had two bowls and two giant matzoh balls yesterday

So it's snowing like the dickens today in Boston.

I left work at 1pm or so, roads had maybe half an inch to an inch and it was a little slippery but not too bad.

By the time I got close to my town there was almost two inches and it was packed down by cars ahead of me.

So I dumped the ChikkenCycle less than a mile from my house, was slowing down for a curve and ye old back end warshed right out on me and I broke the same turn signal I broke last year :lol:

It's supposed to snow up starting in an hour or so. Couple inches tonight I guess. Then Sunday/Mon/Tues we're supposed to get dumped on with up to or more than a 1' of snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.