Not open for further replies.

Josh

Biff Clurton
Oct 9, 2006
East bumfuck.
Marklar
₥6,399
http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/promedia-ultra-5-1.aspx

I just got these for $208 shipped from some guy off Anandtech. Man these speakers are pure sex.... I dunno why I waited so long on purchasing a decent sound system. I was missing out on a lot of the sound before with my old crappy Cambridge Soundworks 2000fps.

On the downside, these won't help my partial hearing loss :-| Oh well, you only live once, or so I was told.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/promedia-ultra-5-1.aspx

I just got these for $208 shipped from some guy off Anandtech. Man these speakers are pure sex.... I dunno why I waited so long on purchasing a decent sound system. I was missing out on a lot of the sound before with my old crappy Cambridge Soundworks 2000fps.

On the downside, these won't help my partial hearing loss :-| Oh well, you only live once, or so I was told.

I have that setup sitting on, around and under my desk right now...love 'em

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥5
I'm travelling yet again, just got taken to 677 Prime in Albany, surprisingly - it rivals the best NYC steakhouses.

I think out of the last month and a half, only one week I've spent entirely at home. Next week is Thanksgiving, but the week after I have to go to Raleigh for a couple of days.

Good steak house in Raleigh is the Angus Barn, check it out. I used to hit it up for fancy dates when I was a student at NCSU.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
sweet, just scored front row courtside tix for the hawks tonight...look for me on tv! bringing a cute ladyfriend

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
YA THATS REALLY SAD YA DOUCHE NOZZLE

you're probably going to like me even less when I tell you I scored these the other day
they're about a foot high and in original display box on the top of my desk

plush.jpg

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
big score on the gourmet lunch deal today...grilled chicken, steak, chicken salad, mixed green salad, potato salad and a brownie on my plate today :drool:

god this rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.