And I'm sitting here on Capitol Hill.
Well, it's a long, long journey
To the capital city.
It's a long, long wait
While I'm sitting in committee,
But I know I'll be a law someday
At least I hope and pray that I will,
But today I am still just a bill.

Boy: Gee, Bill, you certainly have a lot of patience and courage.

Bill: Well I got this far. When I started, I wasn't even a bill, I was just an idea. Some folks back home decided they wanted a law passed, so they called their local Congressman and he said, "You're right, there oughta be a law." Then he sat down and wrote me out and introduced me to Congress. And I became a bill, and I'll remain a bill until they decide to make me a law.

Just taste one

What flavors you got

Ù Y é ô ® ô í f ? m ì j t @  Ù ù q h  Ã á g í ¹  æ » > ¬ N ñ Ð î _ ä Ü } Û ž ¡ Õ q å ¡ % £ G  Ô 0 Q Ü — Q 4 Ø  J ý ~ 6  ¦ U ¤ 9 t Ž ô š ô ¿ x Î ' , Ó È < â E X r é ¨ ` ô  ¹ i ; M @ d Ñ E % Æ “ æ  ç * w 2 µ k ½
» í ! 6  T  X e º Û ?  Q ( Ú r n Ž “  > ?  S e  ã »  < o \ ¦ Ø  9 ê ½ Ÿ n Ó ] º  õ v õ ; • ç j [  _ þ ª Í Q H ¾ X ª W £ Ã _ 9 ë | ? ˜ k ½ c æ í _  Ï Y ¯ 6 " Ô _
S à . % Ÿ × % T ×

Uh, I'm not hungry

Betty Botter bought a beaver.
But the beastly beaver bit her.
So she bought a biting badger.
And the badger bit the beaver.
Since the badger bit the beaver,
now the beaver will not bite her.
So 'twas better Betty Botter
bought a beaver-biting badger.

I just bought some of that 'ridiculously long lasting' Stride gum, and it's good, but I wouldn't say it's ridiculously long lasting. I should probably take some action on this. Maybe drive to the maker's hometown, lock myself in a school house with a handful of Amish girls and shoot them all up.

Hey did I spell Amish correctly?

the fact that many users in the forum can't understand the fundamental rules of this thread amuses me to no end

Status
Not open for further replies.