The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's why they are TAPING it to my mailbox...and every piece of tape that comes off takes some freaking paint with it. my mailbox has leprosy. :mad:

we get people that put their card/flyer in a plastic baggie with a rock in it and huck it on our yard :lol:

we get people that put their card/flyer in a plastic baggie with a rock in it and huck it on our yard :lol:

yeah. i get those too. and i get push pin ads in my wooden mailbox stand. and i get rubber bands around the handle of the mailbox. WTELF.

i'm going to make a mailbox that punches the nose of anyone who messes with the mailbox who doesn't open the door. :mad:

yeah. i get those too. and i get push pin ads in my wooden mailbox stand. and i get rubber bands around the handle of the mailbox. WTELF.

i'm going to make a mailbox that punches the nose of anyone who messes with the mailbox who doesn't open the door. :mad:

I had a dream last night/this morning about buying a dozen or so no parking signs. They were aluminum, white with red lettering, and the corners were slightly bent. I had to bend them back into proper shape before purchasing them. Then I had to decide what type of metal sign post I wanted to put the signs on. That's all I remember.

I have no clue as to the meaning.

Okay, since I actually had to do something for myself besides walk to the beer fridge.

The artist is Feist, song 1234.

And the drums are beating in the deep :drool:
I'm in love with her voice. I want her vocal chords and lungs attached to a machine in my living room to be played at my leisure.

i mean, i, uh, want to see her live, in concert.

I thought I had scratched the lenses in my glasses as I've noticed issues seeing clearly out of my left eye in the last few days. However I think I've got a large "floater" inside my eyeball that is affecting my vision. My eye doctor mentioned this at my last appointment. Right in the middle of my vision, a thin narrow object going top to bottom. Grrr.

I thought I had scratched the lenses in my glasses as I've noticed issues seeing clearly out of my left eye in the last few days. However I think I've got a large "floater" inside my eyeball that is affecting my vision. My eye doctor mentioned this at my last appointment. Right in the middle of my vision, a thin narrow object going top to bottom. Grrr.

That sucks dude, I've got a couple of floaters but there isn't really much that can be done about them.

is that why every once in a while, my good vision is blurred for several hours?

not likely. Floaters are little things you can see in your vision...they show up particularly well when looking at bright objects like a brightly lit white wall, or the sky. they look like this:

Floaters.png

if you flip your eyes really fast one direction they bunch up on themselves and kind of worm around in your vision. I use them when i'm bored. lol

not likely. Floaters are little things you can see in your vision...they show up particularly well when looking at bright objects like a brightly lit white wall, or the sky. they look like this:

Floaters.png

if you flip your eyes really fast one direction they bunch up on themselves and kind of worm around in your vision. I use them when i'm bored. lol

what in the world??? i've never heard of such. what are they? do they come and go? you use them when you're bored? wow. i never.

what in the world??? i've never heard of such. what are they? do they come and go? you use them when you're bored? wow. i never.

Wiki says: Floaters are deposits of various size, shape, consistency, refractive index, and motility within the eye's normally transparent vitreous humour.[1] They may be of embryonic origin or acquired due to degenerative changes of the vitreous humour or retina.

They come but do not go. Mostly they are permanent. I've heard of people "getting rid" of them but all of my optometrists say that you just have to learn to ignore them. I think there is a surgery to get rid of them but unless you are having severely impaired vision, they won't take the risk.

If you flip your eyes around the floaters fly back and forth and bunch up on themselves. I do this sometimes when i'm bored. Try to see what I can get them to do ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.