the FIRST album you ever bought

I can't remember what is the first album I bought.
I bought a lot of 45s.
I think my first cd was Diamond Life by Sade.

I didn't have a CD player for a long while.

I think the first CD I ever bought was Greenday: Dookie. And a damned good CD it was.

fartslinger said:
hey you stole it from mw first!

I got so pissed off today playing that in one particular game. My first three hits were homers for 1400-something feet...by my last two at-bats I had 2500+ points and just needed a couple of mediocre hits to beat you... For no reason whatsoever I completely whiffed on one of them, and the last one was off the tip of the bat for about 27 feet. I totally choked. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sarcasmo said:
I got so pissed off today playing that in one particular game. My first three hits were homers for 1400-something feet...by my last two at-bats I had 2500+ points and just needed a couple of mediocre hits to beat you... For no reason whatsoever I completely whiffed on one of them, and the last one was off the tip of the bat for about 27 feet. I totally choked. :mad: :mad: :mad:
lol, i wish the scores didn't reset, i had over 3400 once :(

April23 said:
tn_Abdul,%20Paula%20-%20Spellbound.jpg

First CD I ever bought.

I did her in tape.

I was alittle technically declined back then because of my folks not wanting to pay the money (I wanted a CD player since like 89, but they were like 400 dollars then) I finally got a boombox in 94. and I got.

streetfighter.gif

(also did Warren G and Da. Brat. Dont buy these at Walmart like I did. its a disappointment. However, Soundtracks are fine because they dont edit them)

Drool-Boy said:
Those chicks in hanson were hot:hi2u:

not as hot as these chicks! :drool:
d2201298n85.jpg

no kidding, a friend of mine in boarding school bought this on vinyl and came running into my room and said "look how hot these chicks are?!?!?"
he was being COMPLETELY serious :fly:
:lol:

I don't know why I'm sitting here reading this and suddenly thinking of the theme song to the Greatest American Hero.

....Believe it or not!
I'm walking on air!
I never thought I could feel so free-eee-eeeeeee!
Flying away on a wing and a prayer!
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it's just me!

SmashingPumpkins-SiameseDream.jpg

Siamese Dream by The Smashing Pumpkins. still one of my favorite albums, though I mainly enjoy classical guitar and 80's pop.

Millions said:
I don't know why I'm sitting here reading this and suddenly thinking of the theme song to the Greatest American Hero.

....Believe it or not!
I'm walking on air!
I never thought I could feel so free-eee-eeeeeee!
Flying away on a wing and a prayer!
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it's just me!

omg, do I know you?
I have a blondish fro(used to be VERY blonde when I was younger) and kids used to sing that to razz me :lol:

i dont really remember what my first cd was. i know it was a cd, i never bought a cassette. i'm thinking it was either boyz II men II or tuesday night music club.

i honestly dont remember though.

i dont remember the first i bought. the first 2 i got, both at once from my brother, was red hot chilli peppers-blood sugar sex magik, and sepultura-beneath the remains. i was the most metal kid in primary school