Ontopic The Fight Thread (UFC, StrikeForce, DREAM, K-1, Boxing, etc)

Of course wrestling is fake. You watch it to see how good the guys can sell the performances, the shit talking, try to guess the story lines, and look for mistakes. Even fake those guys take hell of a beating sometimes. At WM undertaker's back was practically purple from having the crap beat out of him. Plus a lot of that stuff it's so much harder to make it look semi-real without actually doing permanent damage to the other wrestler. It's not easy to lift a 350lb guy over your head and slam them down without doing damage to the both of you.

His T/E ratio was 14:1 which is more than double the allowed limit. He better hope if he requests his B sample it comes clean.

There's a free one this Saturday - it's on early I think because it's happening in Sweden.

That's a long walk man.

hah, well done. :D
we're taking the gf's g35x. golf clubs almost fill up the trunk of my car let alone 2 weeks of clothes between the 2 of us with a wedding involved. hers also gets like 25mpg vs my 17.

Hendo already confirmed as getting the next shot at Jones. Last night went the way I assumed it would. I've thought from the beginning that Hendo has the best chance to do something to Jones.