The eye sees me :o

Nice! Thanks, I know the perfect group of people to appreciate this ;)

EDIT: You are now responsible for me starting my first thread on that forum :eek:

Last edited:
kiwi said:
That is cool. Why can't we ever see stuff like that from earth.

strawberry moon, full moon closest to the earth in 18 years right now. go outside and look. ;)

thrawn said:
strawberry moon, full moon closest to the earth in 18 years right now. go outside and look. ;)

It's not dark enough yet and we have tons of clouds, but I'll check again before I go to bed. (Although the clouds are a gorgeous pink color right now).

kiwi said:
It's not dark enough yet and we have tons of clouds, but I'll check again before I go to bed. (Although the clouds are a gorgeous pink color right now).

oh yeah, yer on d time. just after 20:00? it's really clear right now, was last night too.

and 34 FRIGGIN DEGREES TOMORROW :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

HATE HATE HATE THE HEAT

thrawn said:
oh yeah, yer on d time. just after 20:00? it's really clear right now, was last night too.

HATE HATE HATE THE HEAT
34 C? What kind of fag uses metric temperature?

thrawn said:

HATE HATE HATE THE HEAT

I'm on Mountain time, it's 9:13. I love the heat, it's supposed to be 90 degrees here tomorrow (fareinheit sp?). Hopefully the clouds will move out inthe next hour or so and I'll be able to actually see the moon.

kiwi said:
I'm on Mountain time, it's 9:13. I love the heat, it's supposed to be 90 degrees here tomorrow (fareinheit sp?). Hopefully the clouds will move out inthe next hour or so and I'll be able to actually see the moon.

its supposed to be pushing 90 for the next week at least here. its not right :(