~*THE EXTREME PRIVATE PARTS CONTEST OF UF*~

Is it really that obvious that DBZEAG will win this contest?

• Total voters
Contest is over... Spa'nge took it. It was something new.. but the next contest I will make sure its used.

Well, maybe he can give me a show at the meet next week :drool:

Sp'ange I expect pics while in use

This is how the internet has jaded me...

I was programming a rather large part that had a sight glass port to check oil levels. the port had a 15 degree angle, iirc. So I designed and had made an endmill that looked like a buttplug to mill the 15 degree angle. I was out to lunch with the salesman who made it a few weeks later and was asking him about the tool. He couldn't remember which one I was talking about. Sitting at a table of six I yelled acroSs the table, "THE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A BUTTPLUG." I got a few odd looks.

This is how the internet has jaded me...

I was programming a rather large part that had a sight glass port to check oil levels. the port had a 15 degree angle, iirc. So I designed and had made an endmill that looked like a buttplug to mill the 15 degree angle. I was out to lunch with the salesman who made it a few weeks later and was asking him about the tool. He couldn't remember which one I was talking about. Sitting at a table of six I yelled acroSs the table, "THE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A BUTTPLUG." I got a few odd looks.
Feel free to crosspost here:
http://www.uselessforums.com/showthread.php?t=8785