NSFW The Exercise Thread

I'm doing dry January. :nev:
A whole month is too much of a pain in the ass. Also, we have a camping trip planned, and you can't camp and not drink. Like, no. Ours starts today.

I'm also upping my exercise regime for this time. Normally I run *or* work out. Now I'm going to work out on days I run. #FML

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
i was on the thread mill today and not even 2 min on I had to poop SOOOOOOO BAD.
i hit the stop button, left my stuff behind and ran to the change room

the whole time i was thinking … oh shit @fly was right about running and getting the shiiiiits

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
i was on the thread mill today and not even 2 min on I had to poop SOOOOOOO BAD.

the whole time i was thinking … oh shit @fly was right about running and getting the shiiiiits

• Haha
Reactions: APRIL

A run is better than a laxative for me. Just finished with a shit and a shower after my 5 miler.

Finally got back to the gym yesterday after having shitty illness for weeks. I was in a foul self-hating mood so my PT was taking it easy on me but Ive pulled all my back muscles from doing deadlifts without good form. Squat rack will be interesting tomorrow.